Comment on page
Users and roles
- 1.Have a basket of assets they want to put up as collateral and borrow other assets. Some assets are blue chips; others are there to sweeten the pot to get better rates from lenders.
- 2.Have a basket of assets they essentially want to sell (no intention to repay the loan).
- 1.Altcoin whale (Primary)- has a basket of one or many altcoins that there is no liquidity for. Is able to accept a much lower offer for it then the market price.
- 3.NFT borrowers (To be validated in the future) - people that want to own an asset to use it in game or just to show it of.
- 1.Who don't mind taking the basket of assets incase the loan is not repaid or certain LTV thresholds are met.
- 1.Big Liquidity providers (Secondary) - are happy to accept certain altcoins (e.g. blue chip products or potential blue chips) for a good discount rate if the Borrower does not plan to repay its debt. Otherwise they receive some good APY.
- 2.Deal scalpers (Secondary) - people who are sitting in the dApp and looking for best deals, making great (for them) counter offers where there is no liquidity.
- 3.Admin - manages the health of the product.
- 4.Affiliates - Onboard new traders via referral links.
- 5.Platform owners - wallets who receive platform fees. Product owners.